Receive a FREE estimate IN 24 HOURS - GUARANTEED!!!
FOR AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CONTACT US:
INDOOR OUTDOOR KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS, LLC.
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
Operating Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00am - 7:00pm)
Saturday (8:00am - 3:00pm)
How to Measure the Square Footage for Estimation Purpose?
Our goal is to make it easy for you to measure the square footage of your existing kitchen countertops or bathroom vanity tops for an estimation. These measurements are for estimation purposes only, we will not cut your new countertops according to these measurements!
We will send a measuring professional to take the final measurements that we use for fabricating your new granite countertops.
Easy 3-Step Process:
1) Draw a rough diagram of the shape of your countertops. If the countertops are L- or U-shaped, separate the diagram into rectangles by drawing lines on the diagram from the inside corners straight back to the back edge of the countertops.
2) Measure the depth of your countertops by measuring from the back wall to the front edge. This width will be the same for the entire countertop, so write this measurement as the width for each of the rectangular sections.
3) Measure the length of the countertops, following your diagram as a guide for where to measure. Measure the length of each rectangular section as you have separated them on your diagram. Write the measurements in inches on the sections of your diagram.
Hints & Tips:
• You can measure in feet but measuring in inches is more accurate.
• For arches, use the widest part of the arch for your width.
• If you have varying widths, break your countertops into sections and figure out individually.
• DON'T FORGET to include any backsplash. Measure this separately.
Please note that granite countertops have a 1 ½” standard over hang from the face of the cabinets. This is about ½” longer than the conventional overhang used with laminate countertops.
Please let us know if you have a very complex kitchen or if the overhangs you are planning for your new granite countertops are difficult to measure. Granite Gold Stone will be glad to make a no-obligation in-home estimate for you.
Please call our office @ 201-744-8940 , cell: 201-577-6408 or 201-725-0217 to schedule an appointment.